Assuming you’ve had the Netgear connecting to Sky Broadband (using option 61 etc) these are the changes to make to relegate the Netgear to acting on as a router/switch.
On the Vigor 130 (you’ll need to plug into the Vigor’s ethernet port directly to access the admin page):
- Go to Internet Settings > General Setup.
- Change the DSL mode to VDSL2 only mode.
- On the same page enable VLAN tag insertion for VDLS2/Service (bottom right) and enter 101 as the “Tag value” (https://www.draytek.co.uk/support/guides/kb-vigor-130-vlantag)
- Go to Internet Settings > MPoA.
- Enable MPoA bridge mode. (https://www.draytek.co.uk/support/guides/kb-vigor-130-bridge)
- On the MPoA page make sure VCI is 101.
On the Netgear
- Go to ADVANCED > Setup > WAN Setup.
- Change the WAN preference to “Must use Ethernet WAN” or “Auto-Detect”.
- Go to BASIC > Internet.
- Untick “Use VLANID”
Plug the WAN port on the Netgear into the port on the Vigor.